Orbit Moving and Storage Ltd. is committed to providing a
high quality service to its customers whilst maintaining basic human rights and
an ethical conduct.
We strongly believe in supporting our community and offering assistance
- In this connection, the company is firmly committed to:
Employing only those persons who have attained the minimum legal age for employment and strongly oppose the use of child labour and/or forced labour
- Offer equal opportunities to those seeking work, without discrimination or bias
- Provide a safe environment for our employees to work in
- Respect all national Labour and Health & Safety regulations
- Perform our work whilst endeavouring to minimize the impact on the environment
- Supporting Policies & Programmes that assist children found to be performing child labour
- Respect employee’s rights for freedom of association
- Treat all employees with dignity and respect
- Neither allow nor condone Physical or Verbal Abuse
In the event that an incident is identified, this should be reported, in the first instance, to the Quality Manager, who will investigate the matter.
Should it be found that the reported incident is in fact a breach of the above, the Quality Manager shall then escalate the matter to the President of the company for his decision and action. The ultimate responsibility lies with the President.